As a full-service real estate broker, Potts Land Company offers a wide range of services. From finding the right property for a Buyer's specific needs to listing and selling ranch property for
landowners in need. We have the tools, knowledge and experience to connect Buyers, Sellers and Land in South-Central Oklahoma.
PLC core services include:
- Brokerage: We provide competent and attentive brokerage services, based on in-depth knowledge of the area's land real estate market and
extensive experience in the outdoors.
- Communication: Many firms fail in this area; We insist on keeping both buyers and sellers informed during all aspects of a listing or real estate transaction. Our
phones are always on, but we'd rather do business in person; we will make ourselves available 24/7/365 if at all possible.
- Advertising/Marketing: I created Potts Land Company to provide local landowners with a competent, professional firm that actually knows the intricacies of land in this
area. We will tailor an advertising and marketing plan for your specific property, highlighting the positives and potential of your land. Needless to say, we will not just put a small sign up
- Quality: We will provide professional quality photography, custom aerial and topographic mapping and in-depth descriptions that will accentuate and emphasize your
property's strengths. We will also provide custom aerial photography via drone or helicopter to capture the size or complexity of a particular property.
- Specialization: Because I have dedicated my company to only sell rural land, we use techniques designed to do so and not used by many other real estate firms. Large, rustic
signage, six-seat John Deere Gators, 4 wheel drive trucks, game camera surveys and a daily uniform consisting of jeans and boots to name a few. Our daily lives are engrained in the wildlife and
agricultural industries of this region.
- Consulting: We understand the land types, land uses and local real estate markets in Southern Oklahoma and can provide you with a comprehensive consultation concerning most types
of transactions and/or land management practices. If we do not know it personally, we will put you in contact with a person or group who is better qualified on the subject.
- Management Services: We can help you manage your recreational property or put you in contact with the right person or company for the job. There are many different programs
available for landowners from government programs, as well as consultants from both public and private wildlife organizations.
- Financing: We can offer advice on various sources of funding and provide contact information to local agricultural and conventional lending institutions.
- Paperwork: I assume the detailed preparation and handling of paperwork, saving you time to focus on the essentials. My in-depth knowledge of contracts, Oklahoma Abstracting,
Title Opinions, Surveys and other real estate documentation guarantees you a smooth and thorough transaction.
- Relationships: Working and growing up in this area, we have excellent relationships with all of the local companies needed to bring a transaction to closing.
Surveyors, Abstractors, Title Insurance Companies, Closing Agents, Attorneys, CPA's, Lenders, Insurance Agents, Ag Consultants, Lake Builders, Contractors, Well Drillers, Equipment Dealers,
Potential Lessees, Neighbors, etc.
- 1031 Tax Free Exchange: Many people are taking advantage of the benefits of 1031 Exchanges, which allow you to forego the tax burden of a real estate sale as long as
certain guidelines are followed and the funds are applied to a new purchase. We can help get you connected with a Qualified Intermediary, and guide you along the process to ensure it is done
- 21st Century: Many real estate companies in Oklahoma are unfortunately still using the strategy and technology of yesteryear. At PLC, you will find only the most
cutting edge products, services and strategies in use.
The Potts Land Company business model is simple, although surprisingly unique: Provide all of the most professional services found with the biggest National or Regional brokerage companies, yet
also provide the local knowledge of the area and attentive service found with a small, local real estate company. With over 30,000 acres of ranches sold over a six year period, I am proud of
the reputation and relationships I have been able to build.
Click on the link to below to see what some of my past clients have to say about me: